Tuesday, June 24, 2014

MLB Detroit Tigers Justin Verlander White Home Replica Youth Reviews

MLB Detroit Tigers Justin Verlander White Home Replica Youth Jersey, White, Small
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
This is a nice jersey, a good one at an affordable price. It came very well packaged and it was in time. The only issue I have is that it doesn't have the World Series logo on the sleeve as it says in the description and shows in pictures. I still like it though. Seems to be quality made majestic is a good brand. Fits nicely I am a women's medium or small and I got the youth large, could've gotten a medium but I will enjoy wearing it.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

My nephew is such a baseball fan. The look on his face when he put it on, I will never forget. Fast shipping and excellent service!

No comments:

Post a Comment