Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Columbia Sportswear Bug Shield Mesh Jacket - Women's Reviews

Columbia Women's Insect Blocker Hybrid Mesh Jacket, Mirage, X-Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This was very good but it did make you sweat. I did not get bitten in Costa Rica, and its easy to pack and carry around but I wore it most of the time.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is a great jacket, with a hood to avoid those pesky bugs. The mesh fabric breathes well in hot weather; and the bugs can't bite through it. A great invention!

Best Deals for Columbia Sportswear Bug Shield Mesh Jacket - Women's

I have worn this hiking several times and it works wonderfully! I used to get bitten THROUGH long sleeves and despite the use of bug repellant with DEET. Wearing this, i no longer have annoying bites. People hiking around me notice fewer bugs when they walk next to me. The jacket does have premethrin, washable up to 70 times.

I love this jacket because its light weight and breathable and packable! The front breast pocket is quite handy and fits a smartphone perfectly. The scuba hood is a nice feature. I would highly recommmend this to cut down on the DEET use. If you have bug allergies, such as bee venom anaphylaxis, it's worth the investment.

Sizing: Columbia generally fits me larger than normal. I bought a small so i can wear this over slightly thicker clothing in the fall. However, wearing it now over tank tops doesn't seem overly large.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment