It is difficult to determine the correct size to order when specific information is not offered about the fit of clothing items. I want to help others who are considering ordering this yoga capri. I am almost 5' 5" and weigh 125 pounds. I have a small waist and larger hips. The medium fit perfectly and is very flattering.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I normally wear a size 8 to 10, the size L fit perfect, not too tight, nor too loose. I have fuller thighs but a smaller waist line, I am a curvy woman. These pants are the perfect compliment to my curvy figure and make me feel confident when I go to the gym or do pilates classes. Most workout pants just make my thighs look larger and because these flare out just a tad near the knee, it's just the perfect workout pant. I have been wearing them at home when doing house work and my hubby even likes them too! They beat sweat pants anyday!
I am going to order many more of these!
Best Deals for Soybu Women's Lotus Yoga Capri
I really like these yoga pants. I take 4 to 5 yoga classes a week, and teach as well, and these have rapidly become my "go-to" pants. I'm 5'2" and it is hard to find capri pants that don't look sort of silly on me, length-wise, but something about the cut of these works fine for me. I take a lot of hot yoga classes and have tried quite a few capri-style pants. I especially like the wide and comfortable waistband. I will be purchasing more of these, for sure.
Honest reviews on Soybu Women's Lotus Yoga Capri
I'm a size 6/28 pretty across the board, with a larger bottom/thicker thighs. I purchase this in a medium in black. Now the hip area fits well, but wow these are low rise and the waist band is too wide. Don't see how anyone can do yoga in these you would have to keep pulling them up just to sit down! Was definitely disappointed in these. And I did not like the hemming. Not good for anyone with larger calves all it does is accentuate them. Returned these same day I got them.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Soybu Women's Lotus Yoga Capri
I typically wear a size 4 or 6 and the medium was SKIN TIGHT on me. I exchanged them for a Large and they fit much better. Another word of caution, they have a low rise, so they sit right at the top of my hip bones.

No comments:
Post a Comment