Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sea to Summit TravellingLight Garment Mesh Bag Review

Sea to Summit TravellingLight Garment Mesh Bag
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I've had several of the Sea to Summit packing cubes for several years now and they are the BEST organizers, hands down. I travel frequently by air & auto. The last thing you need when meeting airline baggage requirements are organizers constructed of unnecessarily heavy fabric, or that feature buckles which add no function and only increase weight and bulk.

Sea to Summit organizers are virtually weightless. Not only do they simplify packing, but they protect my delicate clothes; organize my suitcase as well as hotel room, and help keep my belongings unrumpled during TSA searches. I've had my organizers for ~7 years now, and they still look new. I won't leave home without them!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is the latest in travel bags from the folks at Sea to Summit and it is extremely light and durable. I found something similar two years ago at the Muji store in Yokohama and wondered when somthing like this would be available in the US...Now it is!

Highly recommended

Best Deals for Sea to Summit TravellingLight Garment Mesh Bag

I bought this to keep my clean underwear and socks separate from my other clothes and easy to find. This worked beautifully. It is feather-light and easy to open close. It held 5 pairs of panties and 6 socks and a few bras with ease. I would recommend this product. Just wish it were a little cheaper so I could buy a few extra.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment