Friday, June 27, 2014

Buy Spy Optic Dirk Wrap Sunglasses

SPY Dirk Sunglasses Brown Ale With Happy Bronze Polar With Black OS -Kids
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $139.95
Sale Price: $89.95
Today's Bonus: 36% Off
Buy Now

I recently lost some weight and needed to find some replacement glasses. I was using Fatheadz since I have a big noggin, but after the weight loss they looked more like those wrap around visors senior citizens wear (that or Cyclops, take your pick).

Sun glasses are always tricky since most brands just look too small on my face. I'm happy to report these fit very nicely, so if you have a lot of brain mass, these are excellent choices. I got the shiny black with polarized lenses and they look slick. Not too flashy but just enough style to give that cool look.

If you have a big head, give these a try!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Saw glasses that had my name and had to have them. Turns out they are actually well shaped and quite good looking to boot!

Best Deals for Spy Optic Dirk Wrap Sunglasses

i bought these for my boyfriend and they look great and fit great. they do seem a little bit wider than some sunglasses, but they fit him great. great price for the product you receive. i would recommend

Honest reviews on Spy Optic Dirk Wrap Sunglasses

Looks great, stylish. The optics are very clear. Everything I was looking for, except they are designed for a narrower head. They're almost to tight to wear for me. That's the risk of not being able to try them on first. If you have a hat size over 7 1/4 you might have similar issue.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Spy Optic Dirk Wrap Sunglasses

Great glasses no hard edges lens seem to be very durable very good warranty can't beat these glasses would buy again

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment