List Price: $35.95
Sale Price: $33.06
Today's Bonus: 8% Off
First off, for sizing, I normally wear a L-large but ordered up a size like people suggested and am glad I did. The shirt was a little loose at XL, but not as loose as a regular loose T-shirt that was size large and fit fine. So I would recommend ordering a size up if you want it to look like a regular T-shirt.
Another reviewer on here states that it's only UV-15, but my shirts have stickers and permanent tags that both say UV 50+. I have yet to put a UV meter test on it, but I took O'neill's word for it and I didn't burn after a couple of hours at a time in Hawaii at the beach, so I really don't think it's only UV-15 or I would have burned. I did, however, get sunblock stains on my shirt from having to cover my arms and neck, so it is prone to that.
I am very satisfied with the shirts I got here and would recommend them to anyone who wants to wear a shirt to the beach, or a perfect shirt to work out in.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Comfortable, washes and dries well, and seems to protect from the sun. I'm a big guy, and the XXXL was plenty big and has kept its sizing through multiple washes and dries. I'd buy another one if I needed it.Best Deals for O'Neill Wetsuits Men's 24/7 Tech Short-Sleeve Shirt
I'm a large man, 6'1" and 350 lbs. I have a size 58/60 chest and a 46 waist.I order the XXXL in black and the fit was spot on. The length was great, and it feels very good in the water and dries quickly. The shirt does not stick to you and it is very comfortable.
Be sure to hand wash(I used the Hand Wash Function on my HE washer) and let it drip dry as instructed. Unfortunately, after my first wear, mine accidently got thrown in the dryer. The biggest effec this had was on the length of the shirt, and if you are a big man with a long torso, you know how frustrating a short shirt can be. Fortunately, after two to three more hand washes and drip dires, the length returned to near original length.
If you are a large guy looking for a rash guard shirt and have been scared away by reviews that claim to order up a size or two, you will not have that issue with this shirt. You can order your normal size with confidence.
Honest reviews on O'Neill Wetsuits Men's 24/7 Tech Short-Sleeve Shirt
I ordered this in white rather than black to use at the beach, lake, and pool. Black makes sense if you want to match a wetsuit for surfing, but if you are not surfing, then keep in mind black retains heat more readily than white, which reflects heat. Here is why I like this:1. The shirt is rated UV 50 and has enabled me to go in the water or just walk around without getting sunburned. Yes, you can accomplish the same thing with a regular short sleeve tee shirt, which is what I used to use before I purchased this product. The difference is that a regular tee shirt will feel "water logged" and heavy, while this shirt feels nice and light because it is designed to get soaked and not retain the water.
2. O'Neill is a well known water sports company known for quality products (I have their water ski vests and water skis), and this shirt lives up to their brand name. The shirt is a composite of nylon (primarily) and elastane, looks good, has quality stitching, and feels comfortable to wear when soaking wet. It is so much easier to swim in this shirt than a regular tee shirt.
3. IMPORTANT: As other review have noted, you should size up. I normally wear a medium and ordered a large, which is only slightly loose and does not look too big on me. Keep in mind that when any shirt gets wet it clings to your body, so a slightly loose shirt is easier to get off.
Bottom line: This is a quality product that is a great way to enjoy the water without having to cover your whole upper body with sunscreen.
No comments:
Post a Comment