Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this jacket for my backpacking trip across Europe and part of Africa. I walked 500 miles and it protected me from the winds, and the morning drizzle. It is not a raincoat by any means. It will protect you from the rain, but eventually you will get wet if you are exposed to it for too long. However, as a windbreaker is great, ultra light and ultra compact.For those who complain about being wrinkled, you just have to fold it in such a way that it won't look wrinkled when you take it out of its pouch, that's all.
I still keep it for hiking and future backpacking trips.
Best Deals for Sierra Designs Girl's Hurricane Accelerator Jacket
My daughter is a few weeks shy of 6. She wears a size 6 in most clothing products, some size 5 pants will fit. She is in the 45th percentile for her age in height, so slightly smaller than average. I got the small hoping it would fit (no one else posted sizing info). Well, turns out it is way too big. According to the sizing chart, a small is equivalent to a size 6-7. I would say the small is more 7 than 6. The sleeves and body are about 4 inches too long for her and it is very baggy. The jacket is very nice though. I was surprised that it has a soft polyester liner inside, which is a bit different from a typical rain jacket. It is nice for my daughter though because it provides a bit of extra warmth, although I doubt it will repel water as well as the typical slick polyester lining found in many rain jackets. She likes it and would gladly wear it even though it is too big. After a few more uses I will try to update this review concerning the coat's capability at repelling water. I just wanted to let other potential buyers know that the small probably won't fit your 6 year old unless they are large for their age.Honest reviews on Sierra Designs Girl's Hurricane Accelerator Jacket
Daughter loved it and wore it almost continuously as camp--even as an extra layer in her sleeping bag. The many pockets, especially inside ones proved especially useful in the woods.This is a high-quality jacket that performs its job well. A worthwhile purchase.
No comments:
Post a Comment