Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Protects from the wind and rain, light weight, plenty of useful pockets.If you are like me, I cook easily and cannot wear this jacket unless it is below 50'.
Best Deals for Pearl iZUMi Men's Stockton Jacket
Tried many Jacket's at a local bike store and this one stood out the most.It was selling for retail price, so i was looking to find it cheaper and i did here at amazon.com for $70.00 for XL size.
It was very comfortable, rain and wind resistant. Don't try wearing this alone in very cold weather, it will not keep you warm.
You do start sweeting once your building up temperature.
Does come with lifetime warranty.
The problem's with the jacket:
-No inside pocket's.
-Color of jacked looks dark navy under light instead of black.
-Wish inside jacket was cover with the same material used in the hood of jacket, so it wouldn't build up sweat quickly.
Only regret, not buying another one, since it now cost $140.00.
Honest reviews on Pearl iZUMi Men's Stockton Jacket
They send my jacket riped on the front and it was the last one I have to pay extra 25 on tayloring to fix itFind helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pearl iZUMi Men's Stockton Jacket
I was looking for a new rain jacket to ride in and this definitely delivers. The outer shell is very water resistant and it's lined with a vinyl-ish interior that doesn't let anything through. I ride in this in temperatures anywhere between 30 and 50 degrees with various layers and it's great.The one drawback is the temperature range. If I ride in anything above low-50's I start boiling. The interior lining doesn't let anything in, but it doesn't let anything out either. It's like wearing a sauna. There are two back vents on the shoulder seams and they help a little, but if you're expecting to exert yourself get ready to sweat.
It's a drawback, but not a dealbreaker. I actually love wearing this jacket to do anything outside in the rain as long as it's below 70 and I'm not working out. It's perfect for walking the dog, b/c it's so waterproof I don't need to carry an umbrella and can keep a hand free. In the right setting this jacket is fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment