Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Great pair of gloves. Much more rugged than I thought they would be. I have yet to shoot with them but I think they may be a bit thicker than Nomex. My only complaint is that the large size was not as big as I thought it would be. Not 5.11 or Amazon's fault.*UPDATE*
These gloves are surprisingly easy to shoot with. Fingers fit in the trigger guards of my 1911 and full size Glocks fine. They're slightly too big for my compact Glocks though. While I still prefer Nomex for shooting, these gloves are much better all around.
Best Deals for 5.11 Station Grip Glove (Black)
I purchased these gloves for work. I am a police officer and I do a lot with my hands. I have owned these gloves for about a month now, and can say that they are well worth the money. The main body of the glove is durable and stretches slightly for a tight fit on the hand. The palms and grip areas of the fingers are covered with an artificial leather material with a rough surface. The grip surfaces provide good friction even when covered in mud. The gloves work well when wet but they are not waterproof and provide limited protection from the cold. I was able to clean the gloves easily in lukewarm water and mild detergent. They dry quickly.Honest reviews on 5.11 Station Grip Glove (Black)
I purchased my gloves locally, and just thought to make note that I am able to use the touchscreen feature on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone(through screenprotecter and a redundant otterbox screenprotecter) without any issues, while wearing these.The only thing I do not like about them, is the index finger padding has a corner on the inside of the glove that catches right at the back of nail, and after prolonged use can become irritating. To work around this, I've been wrapping the tip of my finger with a bandaid or ducttape.
No comments:
Post a Comment