Sunday, June 8, 2014

Review of Outdoor Research Women's Reflexa Pants

Outdoor Research Women's Reflexa Pants
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $139.00
Sale Price: $82.05
Today's Bonus: 41% Off
Buy Now

You get what you expect. Love the full length zippers, and the Velcro that will hold pant legs together when using the zips for ventilization. I'm short, so the pant is a little long, but not hanging to the floor & you can snug up the ankle a bit. They are a bit "noisy", and not too breathable without using zips for ventilization, but that's to be expected with a shell. Best of all, they really do stuff into the back pocket, so I always have them in my pack to use at a moments notice.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Really like these pants, they are water proof and wind resistant, use them almost every morning for running. The only thing that really bothers me is the length, I am a 5'4", 104 lbs, and the x-small is very short on me. They don't have a tall size (not that I am tall). I look like I"m expecting a flood.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment