Friday, June 6, 2014

Buy Exofficio Women's Kamili 3/4 Sleeve Shirt

Exofficio Women's Kamili 3/4 Sleeve Shirt, Lavender, Small
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $60.00
Sale Price: $37.58
Today's Bonus: 37% Off
Buy Now

This shirt is ideal for warm weather and will always get packed for a travel top. It is so light and compact for taking as a carry on with limited luggage destinations. I ordered a size up so it feels breezy and doesn't cling at all. The material is very soft and does not need a tank layer if you are looking for comfort. I have one of every color that is available in my size. I have purchased Exofficio clothing for the past six years of international travel and will have to say they have made my trips much better!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Finally a shirt that fits and breaths. Fantastic for tropical weather, love it. It holds its shape and color, and looks good all the time. Even when sweaty in the rainforest.

Best Deals for Exofficio Women's Kamili 3/4 Sleeve Shirt

This is alright, but it is absolutely SHEER. It's clearly for the sort of travel that involves beaches, skin, bathing suits, resorts, etc. It's pretty and seems well made, but I'll be returning mine since it's not appropriate for what I have in mind which is more along the lines of hiking and such. I would also say the sizes run snug.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment