The Shirt is great, it has a great feel. It is very light weight and my husband loves the way it feels. You can wear it on a hott or cold day. He wears an XL it fits like an XLOverall, great buy
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Got a great deal on this so figured I'd give it a try. Columbia products are well made, functional and the sizes are accurate. Fit and finish, stitching, etc are all excellent. Can't beat this shirt for hot-weather hunting.
Best Deals for Columbia Men's Camo Freezer Long Sleeve Shirt
This shirt I would compare to my Under Armour gear. It doesn't keep me quite as warm as I would like for the weight, but the feel and durability is great. The reason I didn't give it a 5 star review is because of the actual weight of the item vs the performance, it should keep me a little warmer for the weight, but otherwise I would buy more if I needed.
Honest reviews on Columbia Men's Camo Freezer Long Sleeve Shirt
It's perfect for a hot day hiking around. I fits really loose and keeps you nice and cool. I'll be buying a few more soon
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Columbia Men's Camo Freezer Long Sleeve Shirt
It is just as expected. Great quality product much like the other omni-freeze I own. DO order one size smaller, Do expect to squeeze through the neckhole. Unlike my other Omni-freeze, this one has Zero Stretch.

No comments:
Post a Comment