Between my daughter & I this is our 3rd North Face Jacket. It is GREAT! So soft and great for fall and spring weather.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I ordered the jacket for Christmas. We recieved right in time for me to find some food boxes at Walmart to put it in. So when she opened the wrapping she thought she was getting food. Once opened she couldn't get over how soft it was. I still hear her telling her brother to stop rubbing her jacket and his response is always, "but it's so soft!!!"
We couldn't be happier.
Best Deals for The North Face Girls Osolita Jacket
It fits a little snug on my 12 year old daughter and seemed to have a more tailored cut than the Denali jacket. I hate that fact because I have to return for a larger size. :( Overall however great jacket & great shippper
Honest reviews on The North Face Girls Osolita Jacket
My daughter loved it. Bought the bigger size so she could wear it longer since NF jackets are a little pricy.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The North Face Girls Osolita Jacket
This jacket was a gift for my daughter and she hasn't taken it off since Christmas! Color and quality are first rate.

No comments:
Post a Comment