Thursday, May 29, 2014

Port Authority J754 Challenger Jacket Review

Port Authority Men's Challenger Jacket, True Black/True Black, Large. J754
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This is an amazing jacket! Lots of color combinations, comfortable, flattering, light weight (but not light performance), and packable. Fantastic elastic cuffs and hem. I like it so much I ordered several to wear, plus several to store in my dresser drawer just in case they stop making them. SIZE TIP: Order your normal size if you want the option to wear a sweater / sweatshirt; order one size smaller if you want to wear it most of the time over a dress shirt / casual shirt / T-shirt.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I am a professional sailboat captain and I wear this jacket when sailing on San Francisco Bay. It keeps me warm, sheds the saltwater spray and looks good. When it's really blowing I zip it all the way up and it keeps my neck warm right up to my chin. This is my fourth jacket of this style in 12 years. For the amount that I wear them these jackets hold out very well. I would buy another.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment