Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $8.94
Today's Bonus: 11% Off

When I got my first pair of Swiftwick socks I instantly fell in love with them. They never bunch up, and the wick away mosture. I have the zeros, ones, fours, and twelves and they all feel great, and keep my feet comfortable no matter what I'm doing whether it be racing, training, working out, or just hanging out. These socks are really the best socks on the market.
~Marta Morris, JETCycling Womens Junior Elite Team
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I was first introduced to Swiftwick socks at a Fleet Feet Sports. A knowledgeable store associate gave me the pro's and con's of all my sock options.
Provided all the pertinent information I decided on the Swiftwick sock.
To provide some context I am 41, played football into college and rugby, got a degree in PE, currently coach youth football/lacrosse and actively play in an over 35 lacrosse league. I have been through my share of athletic socks and equipment over the years.
Swiftwick may be one of the best athletic products I have ever purchased. The socks are cool, comfortable, allowed me to stay dry and better fit the contour of my feet than any other sock I have worn. I immediately noticed my feet were less sore after athletic activity which might be the biggest plus.
After multiple washes and use, the socks are as good today as they were 3 months ago. Simply, Swiftwick is a quality product and I would highly recommend it to anyone who puts on a shoe or doesn't for that matter.
On a side note, they have some really cool styles if you like to venture outside of the basics.
Best Deals for Swiftwick Performance Socks
I've been wearing Swiftwick socks when I work out for about three years now (when you could only find them in one or two places). I love these socks. I've given them as gifts and my 17 year old nephew now has his whole cross country team wearing them. They must be good if 17-year old boys got excited!!!! AND, they NEVER slide down your feet into your shoe. We are clearly fans. If you try them once, you will be too. I'm probably not SW's BIGGEST FAN... but I'm right up there in the top 10%.
Honest reviews on Swiftwick Performance Socks
I am a 2x Olympic Track and Field athlete 2004/2008 and I absolutely love these socks. I first started wearing them because I had an inflamed ligament in my ankle. I got so much support and relief that I haven't worn anything else since. I got rid of all my socks and replaced them with all of the Swiftick line. I wear everything from the zero to the twelve. The twelves are excellent for my long European flights as well as post workout recovery booster. In Training for my event the triple jump my feet and legs take a pounding. These socks have allowed me to train longer and feel better. I definitely give these the stamp of approval.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Swiftwick Performance Socks
I tried a pair of these just for something comfortable to wear to work (I work in a warehouse) and they were amazing. These were extremely comfortable. No blisters, breathable, smooth. Sounds weird but my socks were green and black and i went around showing them off like i was setting some trend; i actually had quite a few people feeling my socks and they were all instantly curious about them.

No comments:
Post a Comment