Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This is definitely a wide, thick headband, but it's really nice, soft, and lightweight, and it also has a nice amount of stretch to it that keeps it in place. The width of it is nice in that it keeps your bangs off your forehead while working out; with thinner headbands, I've found that I still need to clip my bangs back since they tend to flop in my face. If you dislike hair in your face while exercising, you'll like this!Best Deals for prAna Women's Headband
great! perfect to keep my hair and sweat off my face while doing vinyasa hot yoga.Honest reviews on prAna Women's Headband
I was sure after I opened the package that this thing was going to go shooting of my head like a slingshot with my first hot yoga backbend. I even stayed near the back of the room, as I gingerly slipped this tight band over my head and secured it at the back of the neck, behind my ears and on my forehead.Now, let me say, that I have a head that does not hold bands. I have never worn headbands of any elastic sort because they eventually pop up, leaving me looking like some dopped up hipster after a bender, carrying my mounds of long hair with it. That said, I have just recently chopped most of my hair off, leaving just enough to get in the way, but not enough to put in pigtails. So there I was trying to buy a headband for Bikram.
Back to "the class"... The band is fairly tightly woven, but it releases quickly and it doesn't cause a headache. I placed it on my forehead, assuming this would be the only way I might keep this thing on. Well, let me tell ya that it didn't budge. It caught most of the sweat pouring off my head, and it didn't shoot off and hit anyone in an eye while in some awkward pose. It was also wide enough that on my second time around i spread it up towards my hair to keep the bangs out of my eyes.
All in all a pleasantly happy consumer.
Happy yoga-ing!
No comments:
Post a Comment