Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this for a Halloween costume so I really can't comment on it's quality after many washings... however, to give you an idea of sizing, my daughter is about 41 inches tall and 36 lbs and the 4-6 fits her perfectly right now.Best Deals for Capezio Girls Long Sleeve Leotard
Reading the reviews on sizing I was a little confused on what size to go with. I ended up getting the toddler size for my daughter and its a great fit. Sleeves are a tad bit long and a little bunch of material on the shoulders but nothing major.My daughter is on the small size, just turned 3 years old, 28 lbs. and 38 inches tall.
Hope this will hep in guiding what size to go with. She should have no problem wearing a full year, there is room for her to grow. I would recommend if your daughter is an average 4 year old to go with the small size, toddler size would be a tight fit.
Quality of the product seems very good and I would surely order this brand again.
Honest reviews on Capezio Girls Long Sleeve Leotard
I am so glad I ordered 2 sizes (4-6 and 6-8) and didn't just assume it runs small like other reviews said. It doesn't run small, it runs true to size for a leotard if you use the measurements. My daughter is a size 5-6 (6 mostly for length only, they are huge on her waist, she is tall and skinny) the size 4-6 fit her perfectly. Her girth was 42. I bought the next size up, since that has a girth of 43, just in case other reviews where right, and it was too big in her butt and under her arms and her shoulders. It had a "wing" of extra material under her arm and the butt area was loose (giving her a wedgie went she bent over) If you buy the size measured correctly, the butt stays in place.I like the material, it is nice and smooth, not rough like I remember my old leotards being. I wish it was more cotton, but this is nice and has a nice finished look. Her ballet class requires blue, and I couldn't find blue in any store near us, especially in long sleeved, without having to special order it. This was far cheaper and came faster. And I can return the too big one for free.
No comments:
Post a Comment