List Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $11.95
Today's Bonus: $0.04 Off
I am a 2x Olympic Track and Field athlete 2004/2008 and I absolutely love these socks. I first started wearing them because I had an inflamed ligament in my ankle. I got so much support and relief that I haven't worn anything else since. I got rid of all my socks and replaced them with all of the Swiftick line. I wear everything from the zero to the twelve. The twelves are excellent for my long European flights as well as post workout recovery booster. In Training for my event the triple jump my feet and legs take a pounding. These socks have allowed me to train longer and feel better. I definitely give these the stamp of approval.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Long distance running is a journey-weaknesses are exposed, inefficient running form compromises, and blisters can derail training plans. Many runners choose the Swiftwick Zeros or Ones to run in, including myself. I have discovered the Twos as a great choice for trailrunning. I jumped into the Performance 'Twos' in an effort to not take time off. I developed some anterior ankle swelling on runs over about 20m while training for the 2011 Land Between the Lakes 50m. The 'Twos' offered the necessary compression to keep this at bay, and with some ibuprofen... self diagnosis complete! Missed no training.Swiftwick socks are tight knit and keep out the grit and grime from the trails, they dry quickly from creek crossings and muck. Their compression elements are far superior to other, more expensive brands. Swiftwick 'Twos' are an excellent trail choice for gnarly terrain, staving off Achilles-stick-whips and shielding ankles from poison ivy and bugs.
Best Deals for Swiftwick Performance Two inch Cuff Socks
On the advise of a friend I decided to try a pair of Swiftwick socks to see if they would make a difference. These are the best socks I have ever worn PERIOD !! They make my shoes fit better, keep my feet dry and cool not to mention NO blisters. The best thing about these socks is that they DO NOT bunch up in your shoes giving you a preferred fit and comfort. These socks cost more than regular socks but I think they are worth every penny !! I have ordered a pair of the 4 inch and can't wait to give them a try also. You can't go wrong with these socks plus as an added bonus .... THEY ARE MADE IN THE USA !!! Need I say more !Honest reviews on Swiftwick Performance Two inch Cuff Socks
I use these for cycling and really like them. I've used other socks like Pearl Izumi Attack and Wigwam Ironman but found they were a little on the thin side and in the case of the Wigwam were actually a bit on the narrow side for me. I usually wear an 11 and have wide-ish feet that usually necessitate a half size bigger shoe depending on the last and width but the Swiftwicks large fitted fine without feeling streched at all. I think if my feet were more of standard width they would still have worked well.I appreciate that many cyclists do not worry about the thinness of the upper but I don't like the mesh style so prevalent in many socks. Likewise the sole is cushioned but not overly so.
As for the compression aspects I know that some runners swear by this but I think the jury is still out for cyclists from the odd study I've read but I've not researched it that much. Anyway the sock is not that high on the leg so any advantage or disadvantage of the compression element is not that great I think. YOu may think differently...
No comments:
Post a Comment