Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $54.00
Sale Price: $35.83
Today's Bonus: 34% Off

I just ran in this one today and loved it so much, I ordered a 2nd one! Great coverage, great hold and great price! Runs 1 size bigger, so if you're a 38D, I'd order a 36D and so on.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I'm large breasted and running has always interested me but it hurt for any woman whose large knows running isn't fun, however these bras hold you in like no ones business!!! They keep them from moving and there's no uniboob causing you to sweat between the breasts as most sport bras do. A very nice feature is that you can both un velcro the straps and/or unhook the sport bra in the back to get it off easier. In other words no sticking to your body while trying to remove it this was a nice suprise. I do warn you though you do have a little bit of work getting you girls in them but the reward is worth it!!!!
Best Deals for New Balance Women's The Comfy Conformer Sports Bra
I purchased this bra to use as a fitness bra. It was difficult to secure in back, and uncomfortable to wear. I returned it to amazon, with no problems of course.
Honest reviews on New Balance Women's The Comfy Conformer Sports Bra
I really like this top! It is very supportive yet comfortable. I have gone on two 5 mile plus runs so far with it and a horseback ride of about 12 miles. Really it does not cross my mind while I am out...and that is a relief. I like that the straps are adjustable in the front, so that you can keep it more loose while your not exercising and snug it when you do. The cups have hidden support panels which are great. That keeps you up and away fom the band. The cups also have enough thickness to them for modesty. It does run about a half to whole size large. I normally wear a 36C and in this Comfy Conformer I am wearing a 34C. I just couldn't get the 36 snug enough but this one is on the last hook but over all it lays better than the larger size.

No comments:
Post a Comment