Thursday, May 29, 2014
Discount Marmot Horizon Short Sleeve Tee Shirt - Men's
The first time I wore the shirt, I noticed very pronounced discoloring around the under arms after a bit of sweating. I asked Marmot for a return based on this, but I washed the shirt and the yellow stains were gone. I love the shirt, but I go without the gel-based anti-perspirant that I normally wear. Be prepared to smell like a man if you don't want yellow stains! I did not end up returning the shirt. I like the shirt for the most part. I am pretty sure the yellow comes from the aluminum or titanium dioxide in the gel. Maybe I should be just applying some powder instead of potentially toxic materials? Great fit and build quality. Expensive for a t-shirt, but it does fit me well and i like the color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment