Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cheap Carrera Safari/R/S Sunglasses

Carrera Safari/R/S Sunglasses-0V08 Dark Havana-62mm
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $120.00
Sale Price: $68.95
Today's Bonus: 43% Off
Buy Now

Would highly recommend this product, loving the contrast brown and yellow frame.

Had many compliments and bought another two pairs since, gold.

Comes with a hard case and lens cloth to clean which is a must. Thanks!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

love them just to light but every thing I see now is a set down then how it use to be made just got to watch how you handle to product I also hate they dont give a warranty

Best Deals for Carrera Safari/R/S Sunglasses

This rating is elegui its compliance

I liked the way of working and effectiveness

recommended to friendsThis rating is elegui its compliance

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment