Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Discount Marmot Boy's Precip Pant

Marmot Boy's Precip Pant, Black, X-Small
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
These pull on rain pants are good quality and have the details kids want like snaps and ankle zippers so they can pull the pants on/off over their shoes. The on-line image is inaccurate, because the look baggy, but are quite the opposite. In fact, pay close attention to the sizing, because these pants run narrow and a little bit shorter than I expected. My daughter is a regular size 10 and I went with the Size L which turned out to fit her perfectly. The sizing is the only reason I give these pants four stars instead of five.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Bought these pants for my son to wear on the Golf course. They have been well tested with plenty of heavy rain recently. My son has remained dry. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Best Deals for Marmot Boy's Precip Pant

We went through one day of steady rain with my son at a recent

cub scout event and he stayed dry the entire day. Fit was good,

not sure about the long term durability, thus the four stars.

Would recommend these pants. Got the pants with the

PreCip jacket that worked well also.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment