Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cheap Texsport Mosquito Head Net Olive Drab

Texsport Mosquito Head Net Olive Drab
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Perfect for our Mississippi springs; the gnats are so bad, you can't work outside without some kind of protection. This works great and doesn't obscure vision too badly.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This product works like a charm. I especially like using it over top of a baseball hat so that the netting isn't too close to the face. Definitely a good value for such a reasonable price!

Best Deals for Texsport Mosquito Head Net Olive Drab

It gets the job done, which for me means keeping biting flies (such as deer flies) off of my head.

The image shows the net hanging at some distance away from the face. I find that the net sits much closer to the skin; it is not like being comfortably encompassed by netting, but more like being closed in on.

Overall, it should protect you from bugs like biting flies. Although, mosquitoes may be able to get through it when the net rests against the skin.

(P.S. you may suffer embarassment, because this thing really is not attractive to wear. :D)

Honest reviews on Texsport Mosquito Head Net Olive Drab

I use this over my helmet for riding in the summer. The gnats and mosquitoes are so bad here in CT. It keeps them out of my eyes and ears. I wore one at the barn and everyone wanted one! I wish they could make them in colors or more stylish!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Texsport Mosquito Head Net Olive Drab

I am a petite female, and the net rests on my nose because the diameter of the hat and supporting hoop is too small. Cheaply made; broke on second use.

Get something better.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment