Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cheap Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Sleeveless Jersey

Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Sleeveless Jersey, Moonflower White, Medium
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $70.00
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 60% Off
Buy Now

I ordered the PI Women's Select LTD Sleeveless Jersey. Very nice fabric, fits great and the black & white lightening bolt design on hot pink makes it very flattering! I think PIs run small as the Medium fit me perfectly. I really like PI cycling attire.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love this jersey. Summer in Louisiana is hot and sweaty so I like to wear sleeveless jerseys on the road and trail. This jersey works for both road and trail. The material is so nice and cool. And it looks great, too!

Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Sleeveless Jersey

Sassy and Snappy, matches my Trek Touring / Racing Cycle and Gear; but just wished it would come with a full zipper not a mini short zipper, or at least a half zipper. Keeps everything in aerodynamics to the minimum as you want it to be. However, my concerns here is the breathing issues, being in the Tropical Zone, it can get pretty hot very quickly; it lacks the mesh for breathing, so one can easily get overheated quickly even if you are well hydrated. Will have to try this one out on the short tour runs to see how this holds up before hitting up on the long tour cycling runs. I was hoping that white razor was a reflective in front and back but apparently it is not which I was a little disappointed about it, but overall; I am pleased with it in general, especially with the pockets in the back which is much needed!

Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Sleeveless Jersey

I had to have this jersey since we have two black cats, and it is pretty adorable. It fits like a standard cycling jersey snugly. Even though I wear a size 12 in real clothes, I ordered a size XL since the specs said it runs small. And it does. The XL fits me well; my only complaint is that I wish it was a few inches longer. But I'm willing to sacrifice length for the cuteness!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Sleeveless Jersey



Oh my gosh! This jersey is SO cute! I bought the Maui Flamingo and couldn't wait to put it on; the pink flower pattern is so pretty and feminine. For hot days it is very cool and on cool days I just wear my Pearl Izumi Infinity Shrug over it to cover the arms and shoulders for a really cute combination. I'm 5'6' and 127 lbs and the large size fits me perfectly.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment