Thursday, May 15, 2014

Men's NFL Basic Tee Reviews

NFL New England Patriots Basic Tee, XX-Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This is a very comfortable shirt...just be forewarned...the size runs about 1 size bigger. X-Large is more like XX-Large.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I made a bet with a friend at work and lost. My payment was wearing a Giants tee shirt for the day. (I am a Dallas Cowboy fan.) Since I will be giving this shirt away, I wanted something inexpensive. I am impressed with the quality and fit of this shirt. Usually NFL team tee shirts of this quality costs a lot more than I paid for it on Amazon. For you Giants fans out there or others like me, who have to buy one, this is a nice bargain.

Best Deals for Men's NFL Basic Tee

This is 50/50 cotton/poly blend that feels like sandpaper. They run small but are very stretchy. I expected more from Amazon, if I wanted cheap garbage there are several local retailers.

Honest reviews on Men's NFL Basic Tee

This charcoal gray shirt is great. Different from the usual black shirts, this one is 'SHARP' looking. Just what I was looking for to give as a gift.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Men's NFL Basic Tee

Got this for hubby and he really likes it. He is 6-2 tall 250lbs. The 2xlg fit perfect. The shipping was fast and the shirt washes up well. Looks just like the photo. Go Broncos!!!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment