I ordered this for a gift and loved it so much I'm ordering one for myself! It's soooo soft and will be a great addition to our football season wardrobes!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought for my girlfriend and its just what I thought it would be. The sizing chart was very accurate and is a much better fit than a men's shirt on a woman.
Best Deals for NFL Chicago Bears Heather Vintage Short Sleeve Crew Women's
This was a gift for a friend and she loved it~! Said it fit perfectly and she loved the "retro" look.
Honest reviews on NFL Chicago Bears Heather Vintage Short Sleeve Crew Women's
I ordered this shirt and it arrived 3 days later! Great, fast, delivery. It is very thin, but I don't mind that aspect. I really love the fact that it has a faded, old school look to it. Overall very happy with what I ordered!

No comments:
Post a Comment