Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
TYR has a nice cut for briefs. The material seems to hold up well over time. The stitching and material seems to be on par with other leading swimwear brands.Saturday, May 17, 2014
Discount TYR Sport Men's Solid Racer Swim Suit
I have these in both black and royal and have been impressed with the color retention and how well the fabric has held up. I swim two to three times a week in chlorinated water. The suit fits really well, with a sleek cut that is conservative enough. I like wearing these briefs because they drastically reduce drag in the water vs. board shorts and keep everything in place when getting out of the water (better than a square leg suit). I have a couple of Speedo basic briefs and these Tyr briefs seem to be cut higher in the leg and and can be pulled up higher on the waist, giving a better fit. The flat cord drawstring also seems to stay more secure than the round Speedo drawstring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment