Monday, May 12, 2014

Buy MLS Seattle Sounders FC Polo Dress, Toddler

MLS Seattle Sounders FC Polo Toddler Dress
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Really like the fit of this dress, now we just have to find a long-sleeve shirt and tights to pair it with to get us through the cold, wet Seattle winter...

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Ever since my husband took our toddler to a Sounder's game, she has been obsessed with everything Sounders (including my husband's gigantic t-shirt). I bought this dress after seeing a friend's daughter wearing it. This is super-cute, and with it's drop-waist design can be paired perfectly with leggings. I bought a 4T for my daughter who wears a 3T but has a long torso. The 4T has a little extra room and is a good length for her (she is currently 38 inches tall). My only concern is that the V-neck cuts a little low for my taste, so I end up putting a bobby pin in to close the gap. A couple of stitches would do the job nicely as well.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment