Monday, May 12, 2014

Review of NBA Boston Celtics Men's Vintage Heather Short Sleeve Crew T-Shirt

NBA Boston Celtics Men's Vintage Heather Short Sleeve Crew T-Shirt, Kelly, Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $28.00
Sale Price: $16.80
Today's Bonus: 40% Off
Buy Now

my brother loves it! Nice feel and vintage look for his favorite team! Good gift idea for the sports fan in your life!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I really like shirts that are in a style such as this. They're not the boring plain "Celtics" shirt so many people where, but its more unique and I feel pretty awesome wearing it.

I definitely recommend this great looking (and great feeling) shirt. I don't really have anything else to add to this review, other than if you don't want the plain old Celtics shirt with the logo in the middle and that's all, this is the shirt for you.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment