Monday, May 12, 2014

Reviews of Canari Cyclewear Men's Blade Jersey

Canari Cyclewear Men's Blade Jersey
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $60.00
Sale Price: $32.98
Today's Bonus: 45% Off
Buy Now

I really like this jersey, and its my first real cycling jersey. Getting into cycling has been a process of gathering my kit slowly, carefully selecting items that are the best bang for my hard earned dollars. The best reason to choose this jersey is the price. I think the design and fit are good too. I wanted a full zip jersey, and this one looks nice too. The fit is pretty good for a casual rider I think, its not too tight, maybe a little on the big side, but just right I think. If your starting out, or on a tight budget, this is a great choice!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment