Sunday, May 11, 2014

Best Serfas Men's Black Superleggera Gel Short Deals

Serfas Men's Black Superleggera Gel Short
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
For my boney fifty-something butt, I find that gel provides the comfort I need on my road saddle for the 25 to 50 mile rides I do when I can. I went through a half-dozen $40-$50 shorts, always hunting for a low price. But each time the shorts didn't last very long. In particular, the gel seat would begin to lose it's form a bit and start riding to one side or the other, creating chafing. So I did a bunch of research (way too much, of course) and bit the bullet for these double-priced shorts. I'm happy to say I was right this time. I am writing this after more than a year and over 1000 miles of wearing these Serfas gel shorts, with only comfort and durability to mention. I am writing this as I order my second pair. Not because the first pair has worn out, it hasn't; but because I want TWO pair so I don't have keep washing the first pair to put them back on. To me, I've received double the value and wear for half the hassle of the bargain shorts. I'm 6'1", 195 with one thick thigh and one thin one (on the bum-knee side), and I wear the XL.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment