Sunday, May 11, 2014

Philadelphia Flyers Black Reebok Primary Logo T-Shirt Review

NHL Philadelphia Flyers Primary Logo T-Shirt, Small,Black
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
At almost 4 dollars this was a steal. Made by reebok, washes well. Go flyers five more words required. One

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Exactly as expected. A black reebok Flyers shirt. Fits good. I have no issues with the shirt, it is what they say it is

Best Deals for Philadelphia Flyers Black Reebok Primary Logo T-Shirt

Great value and great fit. The Flyers are my favorite hockey team and this t-shirt is a quality shirt. Reebok makes a great product. I would recommend this to any Flyers fan.

Honest reviews on Philadelphia Flyers Black Reebok Primary Logo T-Shirt

Shirt fits great and it's good quality. Tag less a plus. Now I can represent my favorite NHL team in style.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Philadelphia Flyers Black Reebok Primary Logo T-Shirt

I loved it, the logo is pretty awesome and the cloth is pretty light, which is good for hot weather!

Thanks!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment