Friday, May 16, 2014

Champion Women's Double Dry Fitness Tee Reviews

Champion Women's Double Dry Fitness Tee, Black, X-Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I really liked this shirt. I have recently lost 35lbs and needed new workout clothing as mine has been falling off. I am 182lbs and most of my shirts I wear a large or a 14. I looked at the sizing online and it suggested a large. However it is too tight. I would recommend going up a size if you are on the higher end of a size range with this shirt. So for instance the large says 12-14 I would say it's more a 10-12 and the XL would be better for 14-16. I will be ordering another one in an XL though because I really like the shirt and color.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is my very favorite running shirt! The size and color are exactly a described on line. I could definitely recommend this.

Best Deals for Champion Women's Double Dry Fitness Tee

I would definitely recommend this tee. It's stretchy, but still forms to your body. The bright color does not fade, and it's true to size. I plan on buying more this spring. The side spash of bright orange only enhances the vibrancy of this awesome workout tee!! I also use it as a cami under my heavier exercise jackets! Buy it; you won't regret it!

Honest reviews on Champion Women's Double Dry Fitness Tee

My wife put this shirt on right out of the box. She loved it right away and may look to buy a few more like it.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Champion Women's Double Dry Fitness Tee

She says it is very comfortable and true to size. The color stays clear and beautiful, even after several washings.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment