List Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $34.37
Today's Bonus: 14% Off
Better design than Vortex or the way overpriced versions from badger or any other special place. This level can be folded in and out and is much easier to see and much light than any of its competitors and it is very well built.Was trying to decide on this or another brand, but I wanted to be able to fold it out of the way. The spring tension is tight enough that it always goes to the same extended position with little deviation from use to use. This definitely helped me realize how off I was when I thought my scope was level. I highly recommend it. They did not include torque specs so I just set it to 15 in/lbs and it holds plenty sturdy. To level the anti cant device to my scope, I simply hung a plumb line and set it to that. I have several Wheeler Engineering products and have been completely satisfied with them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment