List Price: $46.00
Sale Price: $43.95
Today's Bonus: 4% Off
This is a very comfortable running shirt that I wear for both day and night running. It is light weight, wicks away sweat, and fits good. I am six foot and 175. The medium fits me perfect.
On my first run in my subdivision at night, I saw a car 150 yards down the road slow down and move over letting me know he had seen me. Not everywhere has sidewalks and even when they are available there are still intersections to navigate. This shirt reflects from all sides giving drivers plenty of warning.I haven't actually worn this shirt yet, but I have worn the orange one that I bought at the same time. Since I really liked the moisture wicking properties and the fit, feel, and price of the orange one, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I really liked the blue one. I did look at the color and like it, and again the price was fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment