Thursday, April 10, 2014

Swiftwick Performance Four Socks (One pair of socks, 4" Cuff) Reviews

Swiftwick Performance Four Socks, Black, Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $13.46
Sale Price: $12.95
Today's Bonus: 4% Off
Buy Now

Swiftwick Perfomance socks are the best cycling socks I've tried to date. Great quality, compression and overall comfort. I absolutely love them and will never change socks.

These are so wonderful, I wish they made them in every color. I'm gaga over swiftwick's. I love the four inch for cycling, as they aid in compression and blood flow up the legs for hard and long rides. Just a wonderful product overall. Highly, highly recommend.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I am a 2x Olympic Track and Field athlete 2004/2008 and I absolutely love these socks. I first started wearing them because I had an inflamed ligament in my ankle. I got so much support and relief that I haven't worn anything else since. I got rid of all my socks and replaced them with all of the Swiftick line. I wear everything from the zero to the twelve. The twelves are excellent for my long European flights as well as post workout recovery booster. In Training for my event the triple jump my feet and legs take a pounding. These socks have allowed me to train longer and feel better. I definitely give these the stamp of approval.

Best Deals for Swiftwick Performance Four Socks (One pair of socks, 4" Cuff)

I read the reviews on this product. I actually bought them for hiking as my last trip I ended up with a lot of blisters. I purchased these and went on a 14 mile backpacking trip and they performed great. I am very pleased with how well they fit and the protection they provide.

Honest reviews on Swiftwick Performance Four Socks (One pair of socks, 4" Cuff)

Durable, moisture wicking, very comfortable. I run trail ultras and have never had a blister running in these socks. Over the ankle protects against dirt and pebbles getting in the socks and they keep the lower Achilles warm on cold mornings but breathe well in the heat. Great company...

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Swiftwick Performance Four Socks (One pair of socks, 4" Cuff)

This is the only sock I train with now. It is the best sock I have ever used for cycling.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment