Thursday, April 10, 2014

Reviews of Royal Robbins Women's Go Litely Tank

Royal Robbins Women's Go Litely Tank
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $45.00
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 44% Off
Buy Now

This is a wonderful sleeveless shirt and is now one of my favorites. PROS: great fit, does not show bra straps, looks neat, wears well, washes well, dries fast and without wrinkles, travels well. Note: the fabric is light, so best use is summer unless you live in a very warm location or like to stay cool. It is lightweight enough to layer it underneath in cooler weather. CON: Only one I can think of: often out of stock and hard to find. I got the original in REI but can't find other colors easily. I hope Royal Robbins makes this shirt again.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Thin woven fabric keeps you cool but isn't see-through. Works well paired with khakis, a skirt, or jeans. Throw on a cardigan to continue wearing it into the fall.

Best Deals for Royal Robbins Women's Go Litely Tank

Super lightweight and cool; doesn't trap heat against your skin. Wicks moisture away and dries fast. Covers bra straps; not see-through. Fashionable enough for running errands around town; great for running, hiking. I have to work outdoors in the summer heat and am required to be 'properly' dressed, not too casual or beachy. So I wear this with a pair of khakis and would buy a dozen more for my summer wardrobe.

Honest reviews on Royal Robbins Women's Go Litely Tank

This tank top is stylish and modest enough for work (the neckline is as it appears in the picture), yet casual and comfortable enough for weekends. It somehow has a mesh-like quality; yet is not see-through, so you don't have to worry about having the dreaded "bra show through." It's very cool to wear during our six-month long Florida summers. ;) It's a kind of light greenish blue, which I like very much because it's unusual and matches with any color (but looks especially nice with black pants). The fit is true to size and perfect--neither loose nor tight--and it didn't shrink in the first washing. The material is lightweight and resists wrinkling, so it's also a winner for traveling. This top is one of the new favorites in my closet!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Royal Robbins Women's Go Litely Tank

True to size. Great style and very light weight, great for traveling! I might buy another in a different color, I like this one so much.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment