Friday, April 4, 2014

Reviews of Louis Garneau Solano Women's Tights

Louis Garneau Solano Women's Tights Black, S
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
These tights are fabulous. As someone prone to overheating, even in the coldest weather, I was worried they'd be too hot for me. However, even riding in 40+ weather, sweating up a storm, my lower half never felt too hot. After I took them off, I noticed that my legs were sweaty, but I never felt sweaty or hot while wearing them, even after I got home and was walking around the house before changing.

As a bigger cyclist, the size is good and the waistband doesn't dig in at all.

I wear them over my bike shorts and they slide on well over the shorts.

These are great tights for a wide range of temps!

Two quibbles.

1)the ankle grippers are too lose to grip my ankles. But i never notice this when I ridethey are long enough that they go over my socks. I think they would've been better with tighter ankle and a zipper.

2)I wish it had more reflective fabricas it is, there is none.

But neither of these two minor complaints would prevent me from recommending them to someone else.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment