Friday, April 4, 2014

Best Kombi - Gondola Mitten Deals

Kombi Gondola Toddler Ski Mitten Toddlers Mittens 2012
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I like how these can fit over my son's coat sleeve. The only thing that i didn't like was trying to determine what size to get. Go a size bigger than you think.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I like that I can pull them up over my kids' sleeves of their coat and the snow stays out. Also, I put hand warmers in when we go skiing and they stay toasty warm.

Best Deals for Kombi - Gondola Mitten

We're Floridians so when we were in Washington DC for an extended time, my son complained constantly about his hands being cold. These mittens did the trick. Not another complaint. Of course we didn't need them after leaving the Washington area, so we gave them to a local nursery school. GREAT durable mittens.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment