Friday, April 4, 2014

Buy prAna Women's Dahlia Skirt

prAna Women's Dahlia Skirt, X-Large, Capri Blue
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I needed some new skirts for my summer wardrobe and this Prana skirt was perfect. The fabric is a slub jersey that has just the right weight and drape. It's thin enough to feel breezy and cool, but thick enough that panty lines and cellulite don't show through. I bought the capri blue, which was very true-to-color on my monitor. I'm 5'2" and the skirt hits me midto low-knee. Yes, the price is a little steep, but I don't mind paying it for a skirt that I know I'll get a lot of wear out of. (Note: as the other reviewer mentioned, the skirt does NOT have pockets.)

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I ordered the Prana Dahlia Skirt as well as the Horny Toad Women's Chakra Skirt. The material of the Prana Skirts is quite thin compared to the Horny Toad, fit is ok but it runs quite large. I'm 158cm, 53kg, usually wear a S but in this, a XS would have been big enough.

Best Deals for prAna Women's Dahlia Skirt

I live in a super hot climate so any sweat or moisture made this skirt wrinkle a bit. It looked nice and fit well even when a little wrinkled though. The color is pretty too and as pictured.

Honest reviews on prAna Women's Dahlia Skirt

This skirt is perfect for throwing on over a bikini or pairing with a tank top for summer. I'm 5'4", size 6, and the medium fit me very nicely. One thing to keep in mind with the white version is that your underwear or swimsuit bottom might show through it's relatively thin fabric. I'd recommend pairing it with a nude thong (if you are wearing it someplace other than the beach/poolside as a cover-up) to minimize any panty-lines.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for prAna Women's Dahlia Skirt

Love this skirt. It's super comfy, like wearing pajamas to work. I bought a bunch of these in different colors and wear them all the time.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment