Friday, April 25, 2014

Review of Primos Stretch-Fit Call Gloves (Mossy Oak New Break-Up)

Primos Stretch-Fit Call Gloves
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
The gloves work great for their intended purpose. They are not for cold weather unless you use a liner with them. But I got them for a tight fitting hunting glove in temps like 40 and above. I don't use them a lot so I don't know about durability, but so far so good. Used them for a full bow season, 2 turkey seasons and some predator hunting. I like them because you can still feel stuff with them and don't have to keep taking them off.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I originally bought a pair of insulated compound bow gloves. They were neat. They had a little velcro area at the wrist where your release could go through there and it keeps it nice and hidden and sturdy. The problem was it was a little plush in the fingers, a little too warm for bow hunting and if you remove them you have to deal with the velcro, you accidentally bumped the wrist and you hear a velcro slight rip, and it was too plush for me to feel safe while using them with a rifle. I ended up buying these and boy do I like them. They are more for bow hunting, but can be used for rifle. The camo is nice, they fit nice and snug around my hand and more importantly my fingers. The spandex is tight where it needs to be and loose enough I don't feel like I will have to take them off after 30 minutes because my hand/fingers are going to fall off. The grip is awesome. I feel completely safe using these gloves with my rifle. I even used these with my tv remote after opening them and I felt like I had the best control I have ever had with gloves. Gotta love the spandex and grip. They are breathable. However, with it being a tighter seal around my hand it felt nearly as warm as my insulated gloves. About 75% as much as my insulated gloves, but that is indoors and not tested outside "yet". I love them. Last time I went rifle hunting my hands got too warm or I was using my hand muffs with a hand warmer inside. Now I can remove the gloves if it gets hot and remain silent. Plus, if a deer gets pokey when it comes to shooting time these gloves will keep the cool air off you while your waiting for Mr. Buck to turn the right way or get closer. The only real cons about the glove is it does not have insulation. Although the spandex has a nice seal on your hands it is breathable. I'm worried it will just soak in the cold air and my hands will be ice cubes until I get to the stand and get my muff out. Not a huge problem since I have a muff, but I found an almost exact copy of these gloves with thinsulate in them. (Hunters Specialties 05424)The other tiny con is the little square pockets on the backside of the palms. They are kind of ugly and are not easily removable. I know I could attempt it, but I don't want to rip the spandex. Not sure why they added those pockets. I guess you could keep breath mints or something in there in case your mouth decides to dry out. All in all I am happy with them. They will make an awesome bow season glove and early rifle hunting glove before it gets so cold you see your breath.

Best Deals for Primos Stretch-Fit Call Gloves (Mossy Oak New Break-Up)

I was looking for a good pair of stretch fit camo gloves. Saw these on Amazon, they fit great, easy to handle the shotgun and did not notice they come with a call pocket on the glove this was great!

Honest reviews on Primos Stretch-Fit Call Gloves (Mossy Oak New Break-Up)

like the grip and feel, a bit longer than expected but can compensate for the quality and comfort, appear to be as durable as advertised

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment