Friday, April 25, 2014

Review of Pearl iZUMi Men's Elite Thermal Tight

Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Thermal Tight ,Black/Black,Small
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Let me make it simple. Amazon is describing the Pearl Izumi ELITE Thermafleece Cycling Tight Item 11111034, but they are selling us the Pearl Izumi ELITE Thermafleece Tight which is item 11111036. The pants being sold are not the cycling tights but the running tights and they DO NOT have the ELITE 3D Chamois. If you want the chamois then don't order these pants.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I've had these new Pearl Izumi tights for a few weeks, and I a very, very happy with their fit, comfort and construction. The fabric is thick and sturdy, The seams look like they are made to last. Last weekend I went on a morning group ride in the cold and windy rain (about 46 degrees plus wind chill). With these tight I stayed toasty warm and dry. They are a bit pricey, but these will probably be the last pair of Winter tights I'll need to buy. Now I just need some waterproof shoe covers :)

Best Deals for Pearl iZUMi Men's Elite Thermal Tight

These are nice tights, very well made. But they do run small. I ordered a pair in medium. I normally wear medium bike shorts and I have about a 32 or 33 inch waist. There was no way I could wear the mediums. Fortunately, they fit my wife very well. I'll be ordering another pair in the large size.

Honest reviews on Pearl iZUMi Men's Elite Thermal Tight

I've been using these tights for about 4 months and they are great. I've used it in temperatures as low as 29 degrees, and they do indeed keep you warm. The the tights do not come with padding, but that is okay. I pair them with Pearl Izumi PRO shorts and all is right with the world. I'm 5'11, 157lbs and have a 30 waist. I bought a small according to the sizing chart and the tights fit fine. I can highly recommend these tights for cold rides.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pearl iZUMi Men's Elite Thermal Tight

disappointed in the product that arrived...."Featuring a new design, the Pearl Izumi Elite Thermafleece cycling tight also offers wind-resistant softshell panels at the front and rear quad area and at the knees, increasing its effective temperature range. The Elite Thermal Fleece fabric panels provide superior moisture transfer and warmth, while the Elite Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection. "*****The removable Elite 3D chamois is pre-shaped to provide the highest level of riding comfort.*****" Its breathable four-way stretch technology adjusts to the body and moves moisture away, and active carbon yarns improve thermoregulation and helps eliminate static-induced fatigue.

Does anyone know of any "removable chamois"? How does that work? Velcro?

It clearly specifies that this product comes with an Elite 3D Chamois but there is none included. I chose this product over other because of the description including a chamois. In defense of the product posting, there was a list of features and it did indicate there was "no chamois"

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment