These are very close to if not the best gloves I have ever owned. I have tested them in some mildly harsh winter conditions in Maine, New York City during the 2010 blizzard as well as some cold nights in Pittsburgh and my hands were never cold. My one complaint based on my own personal preference is that it is not a two in one glove with removable liner. I have owned dozens of pairs of snowboarding gloves that have all had the removable liner and have come to love that.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Lots of goose down makes these gloves bulky, BUT also keeps your hands toasty warm. It is hard to judge what size to order because they appear very large. I ordered a size large for my hubby (Christmas gift) but had to return them. I let him try them on early, which was a good thing because he needed the extra large size.
Best Deals for Canada Goose Men's Down Glove
I live in Madison Wisconsin where it tends to get a little cold mostly during the winter time, you know when it snows. I have never had a pair of gloves that fully worked for me, and by worked I mean one pair of gloves to completely keep my hands warm without inserts or the gloves not being water proof. This time I decided to spend a little extra and get a good pair.. And these gloves delivered. This is the first pair of gloves where I had the complaint that my hands were to hot. I wore them the other day where it was snowing a sloppy wet snow and these gloves got heavy cause they were soaked to the point you could ring water out of them but they were still dry and warm on the inside. Long story short you get what you pay for, these are great gloves.
Honest reviews on Canada Goose Men's Down Glove
I ordered several pairs of gloves and these were definitely the warmest of them all (and most expensive). These were noticeably warmer than the frigid Outdoor Research Southback gloves and totally beat out the useless Marmot Windstopper convertible glove. Although these down gloves were warm, comfortable, and true to size I ended up returning them in favor of the much more affordable Dakine Men's Scout Mitt which I combine with a liner glove to get the best of both worlds when I'm outdoors and snowboarding.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Canada Goose Men's Down Glove
Very good quality, very warm, but bulky. Be careful when ordering size: I ordered size up and it was still little bit short.

No comments:
Post a Comment