Friday, April 25, 2014

Review of Minus33 Merino Wool Rogers Midweight Mock

Minus33 Merino Wool Rogers Midweight Mock, Black, XXX-Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Put this under a UA mock turtle and was warm all day in 30 degree windy condition. Will buy another for me and my wife

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Meets exactly the need. Warm, breathable superb fitting athletic garment. Well worth the price. I strongly recommend all Merino wool products

Best Deals for Minus33 Merino Wool Rogers Midweight Mock

I bought this mock for doing GORUCK Challenges and I couldn't be happier. This thing is light weight, breathable, and helps keep you warm even when you are wet. No itchiness and feels good on the skin. Wash on cold and hang dry...easy. I have used and washed this many times and there are no signs of wear yet. For outdoor use I would highly recommend this product...well worth the money.

Good luck!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment