Saturday, April 5, 2014

Review of NFL Denver Broncos Vintage Crackle Short Sleeve Crew Tee Men's

NFL Men's Denver Broncos Vintage Crackle Short Sleeve Crew Tee (Liberty, X-La...
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $30.00
Sale Price: $20.00
Today's Bonus: 33% Off
Buy Now

best sweatshirt ever! my favorite new shirt! Junk food clothing is great. Bought a few items from them. Sizing is not misleading at all.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The XL fits a little smaller then I'd prefer. I'm 6'2" and 195lbs. Other then that its a great shirt.

Best Deals for NFL Denver Broncos Vintage Crackle Short Sleeve Crew Tee Men's

First, I am shocked this company is based in the good old U S A. Amazing, we still make things like shirts. I got this for my step-dad huge Broncos fan and rather hefty. He told me it fits great and he will only wear it on special occasions. He even said he might just frame it what a weirdo, but hey he likes it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment