Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This jacket was i think $35 or $45 buck when I purchased it...Great buy when they normally sell at over $150 in store. This is my second peral izumi jacket with zipp off sleeves. My other one turns into a vest and this on turns into a t shirt length sleeve. The color is bright and the jacket is water proof. Great of hking, running, & biking or just everyday wear. there are no hand pocket in front wich takes some getting used to, but there is a large pocket on back with a divider. It creates 3 smaller pocket to keep items separated. The inside has a fleece.micro fiber feel and is very soft. I would recommend.Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Women's Elite Thermal Convertible Jacket
I just got this jacket and took it out for a test ride today. Underneath I was wearing a nylon tank top and a long sleeved polyester-spandex "dry-fit" shirt. Temperatures were in the low to mid 40's. The fleece lining kept me very warm. I think I was also sweating a little because of the fleece, but I stayed warm regardless.I'm 5'7, 145 lbs and I ordered a size Small (I usually wear a size 4 or 6 dress) . The fit is good for me. However, FYI, the jacket is extremely uncomfortable around the neck if you try to zip it up all the way. But maybe I just have a long neck or something? This doesn't bother me that much, I can zip it up to my clavicle and it's fine, no discomfort.
I like the versatility and I'm looking forward to wearing it in slightly warmer weather when I can zip off the sleeves.
Overall: I would recommend this product.
No comments:
Post a Comment