Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Review of Marmot Men's Moraine Glove

Marmot Men's Moraine Glove, Black, Small
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
My husband has Raynaud's disease which means his fingers get painfully cold in even mildly cold weather so a good pair of gloves are a must. He loves to be outside in the snow with the dogs and he is also the chief driveway and walkway clearer after a good storm. Usually, he wears liners under a pair of winter gloves and his fingers still get cold but it's better than nothing. I wanted to give him a better pair of winter gloves and Marmot is a brand I recognized as having a good reputation for quality goods. The price was a plus (in the past, I bought him winter ski gloves for $85 and he lost them). He LOVES them! He doesn't even need his liners and his fingers stay toasty warm and dry. He tells everyone how great these gloves are because they perform as well as the high priced ski gloves he's owned in the past. The gloves are made well too and they look nice. He's used them all winter and they're holding up well. I would definitely recommend these gloves.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Not so beautiful gloves, but very comfortable.

I need some more practice with them, but they seems to be very strong and match all the manufacturer's details.

Best Deals for Marmot Men's Moraine Glove

Quality, quality, quality. Great for skiing and snowboarding. Great insulator and not bulky. Very flexible! I really enjoy this product!!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment