List Price: $35.00
Sale Price: $29.99
Today's Bonus: 14% Off
Fits well, nice to have a spare to swap out quickly when other liner is soaked or so you don't have to wash existing immediately. Medium fit perfect for my 31-32 waist.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I purchased 3 pair and utilized them on a week-long back-country mountain biking trip. I like that they are lightweight, breathable, and fit well, especially with the Ether Mountain Bike Shorts. They are easy to clean and lightweight.Best Deals for Zoic Men's Specific Chamois Pad with Essential RPL Liner
I have used these shorts a few times now, and they have a good feel, and wash well. They're a little pricey just for a padded liner, but well worth it. I've worn these in hot weather, and in rainy weather, and have yet to have a problem with them. The padding works well with creams to prevent saddle sores. I like it so much that I bought a second pair. I'll report back how well they hold up over multiple washings, but for cycling they work well for me.I'm 5' 9" tall, 34" waist, 174 lbs, and based on other comments I have read, I ordered the large and it fits comfortably and in place for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment