Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Asics Men's Ard Split Short Reviews

Asics Men's Ard Split Short, X-Large, Black
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $54.00
Sale Price: $30.71
Today's Bonus: 43% Off
Buy Now

Really like the breathability of these shorts.

Pretty short though, as you can tell from the picture.

The liner is extremely soft and comfortable.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Not too sure on how long the elastic band last. I guess will have to wait and see. Apart from that, great pair of shorts for running. Breathable fabric and doesn't cause any chaffing.

Best Deals for Asics Men's Ard Split Short

Bought these for my son who runs ultras. He had been looking for a pair made out of this same fabric but they were no longer being made. I took it as a challenge that I could find them for him. Well I couldn't! So bought these instead kind of like something better than nothing attitude. BUT, he loves em! Can't go wrong with these Asics. I think I'll order him a 2nd pair in fact. If you want to see him in these shorts just google G Anthony Kunkel. He wore them in his last race I think.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment