Sunday, April 13, 2014
Dragonwing girlgear Girl's Racer Seamless Sports Bra Review
I got this bra for my daughter and showed it to a few friends. Now 8 of the girls, ages 14-17, are wearing it and loving it. They are all runners, soccer players or volleyball players and say it "feels so good!" It gives them the support they need for running and jumping and is so comfortable. Don't delay...get it for your daughter now. She'll thank you! My daughter loves loves loves this sportsbra! She has plays soccer and wears it under her jersey and practice clothes. Until now, I was buying target brand sports bras which would lose their shape or only make it through a couple of washes before they started falling apart. The material is incredibly soft and stretchy. I want one in my size!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment